Thursday, October 29, 2015

Hanging in There

10/28/15 -- Well, it's been awhile - I apologize - I offer no excuses.  I have been occupied with other stuff, I guess.  There have been some changes since the beginning of October and I haven't been overly thrilled with them.  My Boss's fianc'e is living with him now and she hasn't been working.  Her not working means that I am only there is do the 'school' thing then as long as she is still home, I leave.  Leaving early then means that I have been working shortened days and I am not thrilled with that.  Now, she doesn't starts working on Tuesday but it is only part-time which means that I will still be working part-time and/or til school is completed.  Yet, at the same time I do kinda like it because I have the rest of the day to do stuff at home whatever that might be and he is still paying me full time.
       I have been doing pretty decently, however I recently ran across something that has started bothering me.  My outlook is still pretty decent but this thing has shaken me, a little.  I have been granted access to a long time friend's Facebook page so that I could see things on my son's page that I can't see thru my own due to him unfriending me.  So, I have been periodically checking his page out along with my daughter in-law's and I ran across some pictures with her mom in them, and that is what has been bothering me here recently.  The reason that this has been bothering me is because I should be there,  too.   I really, really need to be with my granddaughters, not to mention my son! 😂  My little granddaughter's birthday is coming up and I won't get the opportunity to be there!
     To top it all off I have three days off this week that started yesterday thru tomorrow because of the school system that my boss is having virtual schooling done thru is off because of parent/teacher conferences plus something else that they just added this year a his fiancé is going to be home, so there is no point for me to be there.  Now, on the one hand I don't mind the days off but having a short paycheck isn't something that I was planning on, budget wise.  On the other hand I don't like it because there is way too much time to think/dwell on stuff that I don't like and don't want to dwell on, that is so not a good thing!  There is something else, tho, and that is;  I have an appointment with my Counselor, this evening.  There is something to be said about the timing of this appointment.  He is very skilled at pressing me on things that he wants me to talk about and/or explain.  He is also skilled at reading my expressions and expressions within expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment