Friday, July 27, 2018

Here I Go Again....

7/27/18 -- Whenever, I sit down to type this blog, I try not to make it too long.  I just don't want my readers to lose interest.  I know that I also need to post something more regularly to attract more readers and hopefully gain more.  I do, at times, feel like I could type for quite some time, as I sit down to type.
  I am excited because I got so many clothes and I haven't had new clothes, of this quantity in such a long time.  I now have plenty of tops and skirts along with dresses that I can wear to work, if it's the right place for dresses and skirts.  I now could use some new pants, but that'll come eventually, whenever I get a job that allows for the money to spend on clothes.  I also can use some new underwear, and bras, along with maybe a camisole or two.
  I have job interview on Monday to work with Autistic children.  I hadn't really thought about doing that but I wouldn't mind trying something new, and learning something new in workin with children.  I love children and have never worked with children in this way, so if I am successful in getting this job, it will be great to work with children in this capacity.
  With regard to death, I must say that I am done with it for now.  3 family members dying in less than a year is a bit much.  However, I do realize that I don't have any control or say over whether someone dies or not.  It's just the fact that 3 in a short amount of time is a bit ridiculous.  Anyway, Now I am checking in on my Uncle to be sure he's doing ok.  I really want to keep in contact with him and the rest of my family and texting is a great way to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment