Saturday, October 7, 2017

PROCESS.......

10/7/17 -- The process of going thru my little sister's old apt took a little longer than it should have.  The electric company turn off the her electricity instead of the apt across the hall from hers.  Mom and I went over, yesterday to clean, finally.  Thankfully, it really didn't take all that long.  Mom and I then went to lunch but mom's hip was just giving her such pain that we didn't stay that long.  We went back to her place and and I helped her unload her vehicle and go into the house.
  She had a break down, as we were leaving the apt for the final time.  I was thinking about that at the same time.  That is the last time I will be going over there, for some reason it just doesn't seem that real. I have been having my moments of tears, as well.  So, we get into the mom's house and before I have put all my stuff down, mom is handing me a check.  Mom, is in the process of closing down my little sister's bank account; the check was a shared portion of what was left in the account, my middle sister also gets a check of the same amount. Mom said that she knew that my little sister would want her so split it between us. At that point, mom started crying.  The amount that is left is going to be used for any bills from her apt. and for paying off, her practically new cell phone.  Then mom will just turn it in to the cell store she bought it from because she has no use for two phones.
  The headache that I had been dealing with for two years, as returned!  I hate having to deal with this stupid headache!  When I took a shower, yesterday, I just stood under the shower with cooler water running and that seems to have helped, somewhat.  It really sucks that my insurance won't pay for for the 360 nerve block!  That little procedure really helped to break up the cycle of pain and it beats taking medications to deal with the pain! Zero side effects, but NOOOO!!! my insurance company looks at it as experimental, which is a bunch of crap!!!!!
  Anyway, I had gone quite a long while with a headache but I have this thing; where I have a delayed reaction to stress....meaning as the stress is relieving(decreasing)is when I get the headache due to stress.  So, here lately I have been dealing with this headache.  The bad thing is, as before it doesn't go completely away, but this it is affecting my eyes in a way that keeps me from being on the computer for too long of a time.  That makes it difficult because I have to do homework for my computer class.  Oh well, I have been managing by just taking a break every now and then.
  To top it all off, my stomach has been giving me issues.  Food doesn't seem to want to digest completely, as it should then I get acid reflux, when I go to bed.  I decided to get the acid reflux medication renewed from my dr. and give my stomach a break, but I am going to get a more natural supplement to help with that acid reflux crap, because I just don't want to take the medication for too long.
  Oh, and I still don't have a job!!!  All of the stuff are the ingredients for depression, however, I have not even been going "there". Thankfully, I have a good support system and I have been more concerned with making sure that my mom is doing ok.  I don't want her to go from grieving to depression, so I check on her quite often.  Thankfully, she has a cell phone that checking on her is pretty easy.  Plus, I am still going down to help her go thru stuff, so I am seeing her quite frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment