Saturday, June 9, 2018

Grieving Pt. 2

6/9/18 -- Grieving is most definitely and individual thing.  My mom is having a chaplin come to the house for a personal counseling session.  She just isn't getting what she needs from the grieving group that she had been going to.  I am still seeing my counselor but missed getting in on a cancelation, a week or so ago.  
  I know that I am struggling because there are things around my home that I just haven't really wanted to do, typical housekeeping stuff.  I do, do it but I then wait a long time before doing it again.  Not only that, but I am having a difficult time deciding what I want to purchase from the grocery store, when it's time.  I very much prefer going to the grocery store knowing exactly what I want to buy, cause I have a menu plan.
Lately, I have had a difficult time picking out a menu, to go to the store for the groceries.  I haven't be as faithful with my faith as I should be, I have been watching way too much tv, not too sure how to change it, again.  I will work thru this, I also know that God isn't that far away from me, all I have to to is reach out and grab onto him.  All I have to do is cry out and He is there.  I haven't turned my back, by any means, just doing the studying and reading that I should be doing.
  I haven't even really been on the computer very much, either.  I really hadn't been really wanting to be on the computer, much at all.  Sucks not truly feeling like doing stuff, or not wanting to.
  I have these neighbors that have their moments of bothering me more than I want to be bothered by them.  Sometimes, they just get on my nerves because they are so needy.  The man is someone who really hasn't been able to shed his past and grow up.  His parents.
  I have texted my son asking if we could plan a weekend that I could come up to see my granddaughters?  Telling him that I want to get to know my youngest granddaughter, reacquaint myself with the older two granddaughters and of course, get to know my daughter in-law.  He did get back to me stating the he would talk with his wife.  I still haven't heard back from him.  It would be nice if I could get up there before the oldest granddaughter is going on a mission trip sometime in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment