Saturday, April 13, 2019

Maybe too soon

4/13/19 -- So, I started this job at a printing company, in the town I live in, and it already looks like I won't be there too much longer.  The job that I have been doing looks like its winding down, cause the mail is dwindling down thanks to my working on the sorting.  Yes, there are a couple of people that have helped me but I am, pretty much the only one that has been doing the sorting of this mail.  I do know that it may be that the supervisor maybe letting a number of the girls go sooner than myself because he know those who actually shows up everyday and works the entire time they are there; and he knows the ones that only shows up whenever they want and works at a slow pace along with making mistakes.  Yet, my time there, this time around, doesn't look like it's going to be too much longer.  GRRRRR
  Anyway, one of the changes that I made or updated was on the foodshare account for my state, but they need verification and I still haven't gotten it to them as quickly as I needed to because they cancelled my stuff!  Thankfully, my landlord isn't interested in updating or rectifying me as I don't know how much longer this job will last.  I am selfishly praying that the job lasts a bit longer, even if I only have to come in for a number of hours in the morning.  I really need to be working for all if not part of the day, before gong to my babysitting job.  I kinda like doing this job, for a variety of reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment