Monday, March 16, 2020


3/16/20 -- I know that in my previous posting; I thoroughly expressed my frustration concerning the canceling of stuff, out of panic.  I now realize that the real reason I was and still upset by all this forced homedness, cause so many things have been cancelled.
   When I got home from visiting a friend, I looked at my phone and saw a text message that irritated me more because the small group/bible study was even cancelled, RIDICULOUS!!!!!  I was so mad that I threw the spoon that I was using.
   Now, I also see this situation as the perfect STORM for people who are like me, struggle with depression and don't want to return back to that dark place.  So, therefore, I have a couple of numbers that will be helpful to those in a dark place
        NATIONAL SUICIDE PREVENTION LIFELINE
                      1-800-273-8255
   VETERANS CAN ALSO CALL THAT NUMBER OR TEXT 838255
   Please don't be afraid to make that call or if you know someone in potential trouble because of all that is going on, please call and get them help.
   Thank you so much



No comments:

Post a Comment