Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Reluctant Acceptance

3/24/20 -- In my last posting: I did a lot of complaining about this crap, going on.  I still don't like this entire situation but there are aspects that I do understand (sort of).  I am talking about the reaction to this Covid-19 virus.  I get this this is a serious virus, but more people have died from the flu, world wide than from this virus.  Not to mention that there are positive things going on that no one seems to be hearing about them.
  The Governor of my state is about to further restrict the movements of the state's people.  I read about it yesterday; he's supposed to make some sort of announcement, sometime today.  Then the new rules could take effect in the next day or two.  My home state has already done that.  We are allowed to visit family and go out for necessities but that's it.  
  I gotta admit that I REALLY, REALLY don't like it, period, end of story.  I am not the only one that doesn't agree with further restriction.  Yet, we have people who don't seem to get the severity of the version of the covid virus.  Even before this came about there are children and adults who don't bother to cover their nose and mouth when they sneeze or cough.  Not to mention the fact there are people that go to work even when they are sick, but then don't take the necessary precautions to make sure they don't get their co-workers sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment