Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Job

6/16/20 -- I am still without a job.  I don't get what the hold up is.  I went for an interview, a couple of weeks ago and still haven't heard one way or the other.  I am thinking that I should have heard from them by now.  This is why I despise job hunting like this, online.  There is no contact other than email.  The job I interviewed for is one that I really want to do, it would give me a leg up in the career path that I want to go into, since I have to work outside my home.
  I gotta admit that what I really want to do is be and assistant for my pastor and his wife, they have plenty of children to which I would love to help them with.  If there was a way that $5.000 a month put into my checking account then I could move closer to them and help them out on a daily basis.  I so totally love that family and want so much to help them out, but as long as I gotta have an income that just isn't possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment