Saturday, August 21, 2021

Adjusting

 08/21/21 -- Now that my mom has been officially been in her home state of Ohio; it has been a lot easier to adjust.  I think that the whole idea of her moving was the true cause of all the stress and the headache that I had been dealing with.  In the last week my headache has significantly decreased, now it it's still hanging around but it hasn't been getting all that bad, not intense enough to have to take something to reduce the pain.  

  The great thing is that we can still message each other everyday if we need and whenever we want.  We can even FaceTime too.  I also do still have the phone number of a family friend that I can call to "I need a hug".  This woman and her family was like a second family to us kids growing up.  Her children and us weren't that far apart in age and we had fun at their farmette when they had chickens, rabbits, and goats.

  My mom did inspire me to continue going thru the rest of my stuff and get rid of the stuff that I don't need.  I have already unloaded to large containers of clothes to a charity within the city I live.  I have 3 more bags and a box plus a trash bag of clothes but I know that I have other stuff that has to be gone thru and gotten rid of.  I am going to continue to get rid of stuff as I want it all gone (i don't have much left to go thru either)  

  Mom did inform me that it would be ok for me to move in with her and bring my cats with me.  She just has to let them know when.  So, I am currently planning on moving to be with my mom, in Ohio, next year.  I have to wait for when my 21 yr old cat passes away as I don't believe that he would survive a long trip in a car or truck for 9 hours.  There are a couple of things that could alter those plans, I am open to anything to change my plans.  One thing would be my son and I reconciling, another would be getting married, and the last would be something to open up in the city where the church, I attend, moving closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment