Thursday, August 12, 2021

It's Done

 8/12/21 --So, yesterday, my mom officially moved out of the home that my sisters and I grew up in.  She, purchased a condo in the town she grew up in.  Her and dad had talked about moving back to their home in the state of Ohio but it never happened while my dad was alive.  My mom was successful, now she is in the process of unpacking: which she said is going quite slowly.

  Let me tell you, it was so hard to let her go, but this is what she wanted and what she believes God wanted her to do. This is the hard part for me, you see, as it stands right now I am not close to my son and his family nor am I close to my only sister, her choice.  So, essentially I am alone family wise,  My church family is 40 minutes away, my son and his family is 3 hours north of me and my sister is just too busy to have a relationship with me, along with I don't think she wants a relationship with me.

  I do have the option to move in with my mom, but I can't do anything for a year, yet.  I have to wait til I can start putting more of my paycheck into my savings account and for my 21 yr old cat to do what he is going to do.  I am pretty confident that he wouldn't survive the trip, it's nine hour drive.  To go along with the fact that he is a horrible traveler, even to the vet.  He gets all stressed out, to the point of vomiting, constant meowing.  Given the fact that he has renal failure, it is just a matter of time before he passes away.  I am doing my best to give that cat, the best life I can.  I have already got him so spoiled, it's pitiful, he pretty much tells me what he wants and when, lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment