Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Dog Sitting

2/14/18 -- For the second time within a month, I am dog sitting.  It requires me to spend the night at the house with the dog, then I leave for about 6hrs or so, like I am working, spend that time at my place taking care of my cats.  I leave my cats a bit of extra food in both of their dishes that does carry them over til I return the next morning.
  It's not a bad way to earn some money. In the mean time I have been still getting online and job search.  I probably haven't been online as often as I want to be, but that is only because I am so tired of hunting, applying, up loading my resume' and having nothing positive come out of it.  I have had interviews but nothing else come out of them too.  Soo, irritated, discouraged and just want to give up.
  I haven't given up but I just wish there was an easier way to get a job.  This whole thing of not having a job, is such a pain in the butt!!  
  Went to a "care plan meeting" at the nursing home where my dad is, met my mom there.  I was surprised that my sister wasn't there but evidently she had to work earlier that she thought.  It had been awhile since the last time I had seen my dad.  It still is so hard for me to see him, in that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment