Thursday, February 8, 2018

Something New, I think

2/8/18 -- Yesterday was a bad day...I woke up with a seriously bad headache, one that just knocked me out for the count, for the whole day.  It actually took 3 doses of my pain mediations for it to finally take it back a couple of notches.  I started to finally feel better early in the evening.  The pain meds make me tired but that is just fine because I really want to do is sleep, anyway.  I turned my blinds so the brightness wasn't just streaming at my face, I just couldn't handle the brightness.  I did however have to go out to put my car on the correct side of the street, I found a pair of sunglasses and wore them as I uncovered my car, from the snow, and moved it.
  Today, according to the weather, we are expecting more snow, so I will just move my car into the back parking lot, so that I am not on the street for the cleanup.
  I reestablished my account on eharmony and have been chatting with a man that is only about an hour from me, which is a good thing.  He is in the construction trade and apparently is the lead man, cause he was successful in getting a contract to build a bridge in Kenya.  I am really hoping to meet him, in person, soon.  It seems that we have a lot in common.  More in common than with the other two guys that I have met.
  I still don't have a job, which is very irritating.  I do have a dog sitting job that starts this weekend and lasts for two weeks. I am more than likely going to be spending the night at the house, with the dog, then spending part of the day, at my place.  Since I do have to make sure my cats are taken care of and the house isn't that far from where I live, so I can leave as if I am going to work, and then go back in the evening or around supper time.  Then just be there for the night.  
  I am supposed to meet with the dog's owners this evening for the lowdown on the dog's routine, and get a key or something for getting in and out of the house.  I am not so sure that the timing of the meeting is a good idea cause this big snow storm is supposed to start in about a half an after the meeting starts, so I am not sure we are going to do the meeting.
  The man across the hall from me is still interested in me, I am not quite sure what to do about that.  We really haven't done much in quite awhile.  Then there is the guy that I had been interested in, that lives about 2 1/2 hours away from me but his interest in me  seems to be more on the sexual side, purely physical than anything else.  I just don't feel that same connection to him that he seems to think and behave like he has to me. There are things that he has said that just makes me feel that his attraction to me is purely physical and I am no all that comfortable with that.  The guy across the hall, started out purely physical, but I put a stop to everything because I just wasn't comfortable with the way he made me feel and how fast things were progressing.  We hadn't done anything but he was pestering me with the things he would say and where he would put his hands, on me.  I just couldn't deal with that either.
  The current man that I am chatting with on google hangouts, seems different but I have yet to meet him, in person.  So, we'll see.
I so want to get married but I just don't want to give myself away to just anyone.  It has to be someone that God matches with me with.  I am using an internet site to expose myself to other single men, as difficult as that is.  I just don't get out all that much to meet single men, all that much, especially the type of man that I want to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment