Sunday, January 28, 2018

Last Day

1/28/18 -- Well, today was the last day of the dog sitting.  I went to church, then gathered the rest of my stuff, loaded it up -- at lunch first.  Then got things loaded into my trunk.  
  Taking care of those dogs was so much fun and I wouldn't mind doing it again.  The next dog sitting job, I am most likely going to be doing it differently, unless of course I get a job then all bets are off.  I will have to figure out something.  More than likely having someone come in and feed my cats while I do the dog sitting.  We'll just have to see.  I pretty much left the house as I found it; with exception to putting clean sheets on their bed simply because their bed is just too tall.  As it was, I used a step stool to get into their bed.  I left a note for them on their dinning room table, so they will see that.
  I put in a couple of applications, online of course, one at a bank and another as a receptionist at a car dealership.  I am only doing this because I have to and I need to work, but I have to admit that I am sick and tired of filling out apps, uploading my resume, and whatever else just to get a job. I have had several interviews but nothing comes after that.  I am so tempted to just be satisfied with the meager babysitting job and the on/off of the temp job at R. R. Donnelly.  
I am more than just frustrated at the job hunting deal.  Really just wishing I didn't have to work, that I had someone else in the household that is the primary bread winner so that my jobs are just supplementary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment