Saturday, January 6, 2018

Still in Touch

1/6/18 -- So, that man that I talked about in my previous post, seems to wanna keep in touch.  We had a rather short conversation and during that conversation he totally gave up his true intention towards me.  He facetimed me and wanted me to show him something that I wouldn't do and he got upset and said that he would just hang up.  I told him that he didn't have to hang up but then he stated that since I wasn't giving him what he wanted, he might as well.  At that point is when I hung up on him!  That was the proof that I apparently needed cause now I really don't want to continue the relationship with him.  I haven't quite outright told him that but I will eventually get that.  I have even renewed my account with a particular dating site, so I could renew the search for that right man, for me.
  There isn't anything like being told that all the man you have in your life, getting to know and such (or so you thought) only to find out that all he really wants is sex, nothing more.  He has been patiently waiting for me to give him that one thing that he really wants but I haven't been able to compromise my belief, regardless of how much and hard that I have tried.  Confirmation is all that I apparently needed for me to make that finally decision, we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment