Wednesday, January 17, 2018

More Changes

1/17/18 -- Here we go again, changes gotta love them!!!!!!  The babysitting job that I have had, for the last several months, is coming to an end.  The grandma has turned in her retirement papers, to the human resources dept. at her job.  Evidently there has been a lot of sexual harassment going on from her supervisor.  In the day and time, the human resources wanted to just "sweep it under the rug" which is totally unacceptable!  She had taken a week off due to a sinus surgery, she had last week.  Her first day back and she gets treated like crap.  She had, had enough yesterday so that is when she finally decided to hand in her retirement papers.  Now, there are possibilities that she could get another job, maybe part-time or something but for the time being, she is finishing up the week.
  So, here I go again.  I will not be working, as for now, the one temp. job is done for now.  I have no idea when that temp. job will resume, plus I really can't wait for  it to return. 
  I gotta admit that I haven't really been looking for a job, online.  I have to admit that I have given up job hunting.  I have gotten so tired of looking and submitting resumes', and going to interviews and not having something better coming out of them then "regret" letters.
  So irritating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment