Thursday, January 18, 2018

OOOKKKK

1/18/18 -- So, this morning I went out for coffee with the grandma of the little girl that I had been taking care of.  She paid me and we talked.  She told me that she is planning on getting another job.  She just couldn't handle the work environment where she had been.  Who could blame her with all that stuff her supervisor did and said to her.  She also told me that she is planning on suing the place she was working for sexual harassment.
  Her little granddaughter is upset now because she won't see me, "anymore" plus she lost a little "secret pen" and she thought it was in my car but it's not.  So, hopefully she won't be jobless for too long.  The bonus is she won't be driving for an hour + both ways, anymore.  Also, she won't be having to get up super early in the morning, either.  That is super nice for me too, getting up that early is rough.
  I have to admit that I really want a job but I just don't know what to do or where to go anymore.  I don't even know if I want to work just because it is so stinkin' difficult to find a job.  I am looking but yet I am not looking.  Like, I am keeping my eyes peeled for anything but at the same time I am not looking real hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment