Saturday, January 27, 2018

Differences cont.....

1/27/18 --  I had mentioned in my previous post the differences between cats and dogs.
  I mostly talked about the dogs that i have been dog sitting, well today I will discuss my cats.  My cats are two totally different animals, as far as personalities.  Bear, my big boy, is older, like he is going to be 18 yrs old this year.  He is pretty laid back, isn't much for cuddling, but he tolerates it because I like to cuddle with him.  He is a great live stuffed animal. lol.  The only time he wants affection is when he is hungry.
  Penni, my little girl, is going to be six yrs this year.  She is little and lovable, sort of cuddle able.  I say, sort of, because is normally on her terms.  She will climb on me and lay in my arms, let me pet her and she'll purr for me.  She doesn't care for the times when I pick her up to give her attention when I want to.  At the same time, 
they are so much fun to watch.  Miss Penni runs around my apt like a kamikaze kitty.  She tears around running up and down the "cat tree" and such.  
  My cats are so much fun to watch, to snuggle with, to feed and just all around take care of.
  The dogs that I have bee taking care of are fun to watch too.  Both animals have their benefits.  It's been nice to be around a different set of animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment