Sunday, December 31, 2017

Lesson Learned

12/31/17 --  I do believe I have learned a very interesting lesson, very recently.  
  Sometimes it is an extremely good thing when you CANNOT  cross your beliefs.  Over the last several months, I have in a relationship with a man that I had initially met on a matching website, he was the second man that I met.  Anyway,  I have this very strong belief that one shouldn't have sex before marriage.  Mind you, this is an overall statement, but for me it is quite personal.  I have believed this for quite a long time.  While I have been with this man, I have really been trying to overcome my beliefs, to give him what he wants, which is sex.  To be brutally honest, I have wanted it too but I haven't been able to cross those beliefs.  
  I am quite thankful that I haven't been able to do that.  I fully realize that I really don't want cross my beliefs.  The problem is this man does have some emotional attachment, I think, to me.  He expressed his feelings to me, last night, before he left to go back home.  I have been thinking about what he said along with the message that was spoken, at church, this morning.
  I really need to figure out how to put an end to this, gracefully.  Have been feeling like I could be stringing this man along, without even wanting to trying to.

No comments:

Post a Comment