Saturday, December 23, 2017

Again...

12/23/17 -- So, I got a call to start at the printing company, again this week.  I got the gallon Monday and I started on Tuesday.  I got a total of three days at the company, because the company is closed on Friday. Next week, I will get four days because they are closed on Monday which is Christmas day.  Which is fine, because I do get a break from getting up too early, I don't have to babysit.  The grandpa is off as is the little girl from school.  I will most likely still go into work at the same time, just so I don't have to get up as early.
  The couple that I talked about, in a earlier post, has calmed down, to a point.
The drama seems to have come to an end and I have a much better picture of what is really going on there, then I did.  It seems that the man is the cause of a lot of the drama because he says one thing, do another.  Or, he starts but doesn't finish completely.  Then he is the one that complains when he is the one that really isn't helping.
  However, they have a neighbor, that lives behind them, that is causing more drama.  She is totally trying to but their help.  This kind of person, I don't get.

No comments:

Post a Comment