Saturday, December 2, 2017

All at Once

12/2/17 -- So, this is December 2nd and I am wondering where this whole year has gone.
  A week ago, I ended up with 3 jobs all at once.  One was a childcare job that is a total of 4 hrs a day.  I get to a home by 6am and stay with an 8yr old making sure that she is ready for school, to which I take her.  Then I had gotten a cleaning job, just a one day thing, cleaning floors before the holiday, plus a sorting job back at a printing company that I worked for several months ago.
  I finally was able to start at the printing company this past Tuesday, by the time the drug screen was completed and finally getting in touch with the person at the staffing agency I was working thru.  The great thing about this job is it's working within the hours that I am doing the childcare job.
  The childcare job is only monday thru thursday, which is nice.  I am very glad that I am finally working.  My microsoft class is all done, however, I really want to be able to take another, one like the intermediate excel.

No comments:

Post a Comment