Friday, December 15, 2017

Sorry, It's Been Too Long......

12/15/17 -- So, it has been kinda crazy, the last couple of weeks.  I know that it's been such a long time since my last posting.
  For two weeks I had been working the babysitting job and at a printing company, in their mailroom - sorting; in between the babysitting job.  The baby-sitting job is really early morning then til 5:45pm in the evening.  Which always gives me enough time to eat then prepare for bed.  I go to be early so I can get up early.
  However, the early part of this week, I had two late nights, which then makes me tired early in the morning when I gotta drive about 15 min. east to babysit.  Not a real good idea to drive and struggle to stay awake.  Thankfully, I was able to take naps when I needed to but I still had to get to bed early by the third night rolled around, cause I was just dragging.  The second night, I had to play "counselor" to a couple upstairs/across the hall from me; cause neither one of them are handling depression very well.
  The woman of the couple is clinically/severely depressed, the man of the couple is bipolar - anyway she really is struggling and he just can't seem to handle watching her struggle.  He takes pretty much everything to heart whenever there is an argument but they argue over the dumbest things when she is in this state.  Plus, her behavior is affecting him and she refuses to see it as it is.  Also, they have managed to get sucked into another marital relationship - which is the couple that is directly above me and across the hall from them.  That couple most likely shouldn't have even bothered to get married.  
  I gotta say, I feel like I have been drug into a soap opera that I just don't want any part of.  Thankfully, this is something that I have come far enough from that I don't have any problems trying to help them.  I just irritated when she can't seem to follow thru on something that she said she is going to do.  I do understand what she is going thru, even tho the circumstances are different.  Thankfully, over the last couple of days I have been left alone, by them.  I am still concerned about the two of them, but I am ok, when they can leave me alone, and work thru their own problems without involving me.
  Now I am not not working at the printing company, just babysitting.  I am ok with that because I know that i will get called back to that mailroom, they seem to like how fast I helped them get caught up.  I wasn't the only one to get them caught up, there was another woman that help, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment