Monday, December 18, 2017

DRAMA........

12/18/17 -- Ok, so there is a couple that live in the same building as I do, they claim to no like DRAMA, but....boy do they ever bring the DRAMA to my doorstep!!!!  Holy Cow, it's ridiculous the arguing they have been doing.  The woman is clinically depressed and he is bi-polar, however her depression is affecting him in a non-healthy way and she just is so blind to seeing this and I don't know how to help her see.  
  This woman has withheld any form of physical love from her husband. She has not only stopped wanting sex from him but she has stopped kissing, hugging, and all forms of showing love and affection to her husband.  He feels more like a slave being expecting to completely maintain the apt. all by himself while she does nothing.  [OK, now I get the whole, not feeling like doing anything, part.  I went thru a period of time when I didn't want to maintain the cleanliness of my apt.  All I could manage was keeping the kitchen clean because I had to cook.] However, when her children are with them, she NEEDS to step up and do more than her share, after all they are her children.
  Then there is the fact that I get two different stories from them.  When he comes to talk, he refrains from telling me the parts where he is playing video games, as to why he doesn't accomplish what he says he's gonna do.  Then she comes down and tells me what he was doing.  Then she always comes back to something her therapist has said about her husband, which seriously irritates me to no end.  I seriously don't know how to help them.  All I have been able to do is just listen, seriously these two are drama king/queen in this building.

No comments:

Post a Comment