Friday, December 14, 2018

Holidays

12/14/18 -- So, the holidays are creeping up, as in Christmas and New Years Eve and New years day.  Once again I will more than  likely won't be seeing my grandchildren.  I haven't heard a peep from my son concerning the visiting of my grandchildren.  I am and can get so irritated about this but it really doesn't do me much good.  However, I am not really liking the fact that I will most likely not see them when in fact there was a glimmer of hope from my son, at the memorial service of my dad.  Then there's the do I allow my feelings to be hurt or just be irritated?  I don't even know.  I know that I am spending the night in Beloit this coming Saturday night with some friends who have a large family and I have come to know, quite well.  Altho, since they moved to Beloit I have really missed my time with them.  I used to be able to get my fill of them on a regular basis, but it has been so much more difficult due to the distance and how busy they have become since starting the church.
  I am still not quite sure what I should do concerning my employment status.  There are parts of me that completely enjoys what I am doing and really just want some sort of job that will fill in some time four out of the five day; which would be a very part time job.  Then there is the whole, I don't know that I am satisfied with the fact that I am not making enough to support myself as effectively as I prefer.  I like the childcare that I am doing but not happy that it's not supportive enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment