Monday, December 3, 2018

Title, What Title??

12/3/18 -- I had a text conversation with my uncle concerning the last of response that I get from my son, whenever I text him concerning spending time with him and his children.  He seemed to think that I could be bitter, however, I am so more frustrated with my son, than anything else.  This is a child that said that he wanted me to start getting to know the children, but he is the one that has been most uncooperative in that area.  My uncle then suggested that I stop texting and requesting to spend time with them, but then if I do that; I am accused of not wanted to see my grandchildren.  Consequently, I have to to keep showing that I want to spend time with them, just do my darnedest to not expect a response even tho it is so rude to not respond in a reasonable amount of time.
  Also have rely on prayer cause I know that God isn't done restoring this relationship.  We are still at the very beginning unfortunately there is no forcing someone to continue the process, he has to be ready as does she.  She may be the one that isn't ready despite what she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment