Friday, November 30, 2018

Whatever

11/30/18 -- Gotta love how life works, uh no!!  I haven't worked in one family, all but one day this week, which sucks because that is extra, gas money that I can use.  The grandpa apparently hasn't adapted to the cold very well, this winter (and winter hasn't even kicked completely all in)  I was there on Wednesday but that has been it.  I did get paid by the other family, which is nice.
  I really could use at least one part-time job that isn't quite so dependent on whether people need me or not.  I would like the job so that taxes get paid via a job, another job.  I gotta figure out my total earnings this years, via the spreadsheets that I have been learning how to use.  Thankfully, I do still have my book from the class that I took, last fall, that I should be able to figure out how to get to the year end figures that I need.
  The last time that I was with mom, she told me about some money that hospice sent back to mom, that went to the nursing facility in Stockton, where me sister was til she died.  I got the mail from the mailbox and discovered and envelope that I new was from mom, and low and behold, a check that was just less than half what she was sent.  Now, I can get my oil changed and hopefully the trunk opened too.

No comments:

Post a Comment