Saturday, November 3, 2018

Car

11/3/18 -- I picked up my car, at church, last Sunday.  I had to arrange to be picked up to get to church, so I could drive the car home.  I went to he pastor's office to pick up the keys and the paper work that included the title that was signed over to me.  There is a big spacial difference in foreign made cars versus American made cars.  In American made vehicles there is plenty of space to sit behind the wheel.  This Nissan space behind the wheel is quite a bit smaller in comparison to the Buick.  However, I don't mind too much, so long as I work on losing weight and not gain any more.  It drives nice, gas mileage isn't what it should be because it is, more than likely, due for an oil change.  I do like the size, though because it makes it easier to park, especially parallel park.  The buick was bigger and more difficult to parallel park when I wasn't positive I had enough space.  this Nissan sort of reminds me of the cavalier that I once had.  It seems that I keep getting stuck with tan or beige cars.  
Oh well, color isn't all that important.

No comments:

Post a Comment