Tuesday, November 20, 2018

DEATH

11/20/18 -- Another death in my family!!!! UUggg I am so tired of death, this year!!!  However, the family knew this would eventually happen because my uncle gave up!!!  Rather selfishly, he gave up quite awhile ago.  He had been living with diabetes and as his eyesight began to really fail, he slowly started giving up.  He was depressed but didn't really talk about it.  He was on meds for the depression but when not seeking counseling to go with that depression the meds won't solve the problem all by themselves.
  He ended up in the hospital and the nursing home all just this year.  He got so bad that he just didn't want dialysis or any other medical interference.  He had stopped eating and his kidneys hadn't been functioning all that well, eventually just gave up.  This man lost his will to live some time ago, which is something that I don't understand, but then again neither did his wife.  This is one funeral that don't think we all will be going to because mom just isn't up to traveling and with my sister's job, I am pretty sure that she won't be able to get any time off.  I don't have the money to drive and I won't drive by myself.  Ohio is just too far for me to drive all by myself.  GGGGGRRRR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment