Monday, November 19, 2018

Struggling (maybe)

11/19/18 -- I gotta admit that the fact that my son not contacting me is kinda starting me mess with my emotions, a bit.  Ok, maybe more than a bit.  I want so much to be able to spend some time with them this holiday season, but I can't hold my breath cause he has been absolutely lousy at getting back to me after my messages.     
      I do have a couple of places to go, on thanksgiving day but I haven't decided yet cause it kinda depends on my mom and what she wants to do. (if anything)  I spoke to my pastor's wife, of whom I have been friends with, for 8 years, but I haven't spent as much time with them, since they moved.  She invited me to their place on Thursday, which I am seriously thinking about taking advantage of, and even make a secret plan to spend the night and come home on Friday.
      My other idea is another family with a bunch of children, has also extended an invitation for me to come to their place.  I am not holding my breath on spending any time with my son and family cause he hasn't gotten back to me on any plans that he/they have.
  I really hate that things still haven't progressed as much as I was hoping, but I really can't push, despite how annoyed and irritated I am.  

 




 
           
 

No comments:

Post a Comment