Saturday, November 17, 2018

Life

11/17/18 -- So, I can't believe we already almost to the end of the year.  Too many things have happened this year that aren't necessarily the greatest.  2 deaths, including a trip to family for a funeral. I really still don't have a consistent, non-dependent on people job.  Meaning, not dependent on whether the people go on vacation or not, job.  I could use something to fill in some time a couple of days a week.  Something that pays taxes.
  I still haven't seen my grandchildren, since the meeting at Chik-fil-a.  I haven't seen the oldest granddaughter, cause she was on her way home from a mission's trip, that day.  My son has been absolutely lousy as keeping me up to date on what is going on concerning his work, and his wife's work and just let me know.  I just feel like he's not doing his best, I could be wrong but that is where is communication to me would come in handy.  It's so irritating because I just don't know what he's thinking, he doesn't let me know.  I don't that he's seen the messages because my phone lets me know when he's read something. 
  Today, I will be assembling a large pan of lasagna to take to church with me, then lunch at my friends' house.  Their husband is in Africa, and he's a chef - the main meal make in their household.  So, I told her that I would make and bring them a batch of lasagna.  I bought the stuff for my lasagna, yesterday evening, however I managed to forget to pick up the noodles for this meal.  I did get the red part of the sauce pre-made along with the white/cheese sauce, last night.  I just need to go a pick up a box of noodles, par boil them, and assemble the lasagna.  I also, have some cheese to shred that will go on the meal.  I will take the lasagna with me to church, after which I will follow my friends to their house, and will bake the meal at their place.

No comments:

Post a Comment