Saturday, October 27, 2018

People

10/27/18 -- Why do some people have to be such jerks, with zero provocation?  There is this woman in the building that I live in, that seems to constantly, want to cause trouble with everyone.  For the longest time, she would only speak directly to my upstairs neighbors, one of which, is my friend.  This morning I woke up to a series of messages on Facebook messenger, from her.  She managed to find me then thought she would get a rise out of me by the accusatory messages, she sent.  Well, I decided to be the better person, and NOT give her the dignity of responding to her.  I then proceeded to block her so she can't continue to message me nor will she be able to call.  Then I decided to report her as harassing me because I know that was her intent and to get a rise out of me.
  The thing of it is, the things that she is accusing me of are the things that she actually does!  That is the ironic thing.
  I don't ever pretend to be perfect in anything let alone in being a Christian, however she most definitely isn't either.  I don't pretend or profess anything.  I do my best to live out what I believe, knowing full well that I am failing because I am human, God is forgiving so long as we try, with his help.
  I want so much to tell this woman off, but at the same time I don't and refuse to stoop to her level.

No comments:

Post a Comment