Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Whatever,

10/24/18 -- So, I was finally able to make it to a new Chiropractor, for me.  Last evening I was able to get into the Chiropractor instead of this morning.  I was hurting so bad, it was painful to breath.  Last night was the first appt., so there is the x-rays and filling out paperwork, and range of motion testing.  The only thing that he actually did last night was electric stimulation which was decided to relax the muscles surrounding the very painful area, in my back.  However, I was also scheduled to come in this morning, too.  This morning was the, going over the x-rays and the adjustment.  There is definitely more time to spend at the chiro. in order to get things in a much better order.
  To top things off, my mom informs me she she was in the ER (this was Monday evening)she spent the night in the hospital due to the high fever she had when she got to the ER.  The ER trip was the third on in as many months.  The can seem to get things figured out.  There has been a trip to her regular dr. so there is a working on of the issues that have been found out.  She was sent home with a prescription for antibiotics for 5 days cause they seem to think that she has an infection, given the condition of her white count, but they can find where in her body it is.  She now has an appt. with a cardiologist, next week.
  This is the "cherry on top" - I took my car to my mechanic, so he could take a look at it.  There has been a shimmy going on in the rear end.  Unfortunately, he didn't have good news for me.  The rear, left wheel assembly is no longer attached to the frame of the car, it rusted away.  The left tire is attached to the axle and there is still some attachment, but it isn't, at all, safe for me to drive, especially long distance.  The mechanic said the if I took it easy, I could get away with driving a short way, out of town, to continue to babysit my 9yr old.

No comments:

Post a Comment