Friday, October 26, 2018

News Already!

10/26/18 -- So, in my last post I mentioned that my car is broken and unsafe to drive.  Originally, the plan was for me to borrow a truck.  The truck that I have borrowed in the past on a couple of different occasions.  The truck was to be delivered today; well I received all call that instead of borrowing the truck I will be getting a car.  Someone is purchasing a 2004 Nissan Sentra for me and just giving me the car.  Talk about a God thing!  This is a God thing because I had zero idea what i was going to do.  I have zero money saved up, so I don't even know I would have been able to  solve this problem.
   This video really came to mind as I was confronted with this issue of a broken car.  I am not saying that I was depressed due to this situation, but I kept remembering that "God Only Knows" my life, my situation, therefore he only knows hows to solve my problems.  I am so thankful for the fact that I didn't have to go long at all before a vehicle was provided.
  I am thankful for the "body of Christ" and the obedient person who is purchasing the car from whom it is being sold, then gifting it to me.  I will have a vehicle that won't have to make payments.  To top it all off, it is way more gas efficient than my current car.     
   I don't know that color, or even if it a 4-door or 2-door but I do know the year, make, and model.  Also, I won't have to put any money into it, right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment