Monday, October 22, 2018

People/Neighbors

8/26/18 -- I gotta say that there are times that neighbors absolutely get on my nerves!!!
There is this couple upstairs and across the hall from me, they have chosen me as their confidante and counselor for their marriage. On the one hand I haven't really minded but there are times that I seriously do mind.  One of those times is when it's late and they won't leave me alone.  They both came down and talked to me yesterday, but he came down just as I was about to get into the shower and then she came down a few minutes later to hash out the thing that happened that made her mad.  When I was told what happened I laughed because everyone who does anything like bake or cook, in a kitchen has made such mistakes.  However, after she got up and left, he lingered because he wasn't done talking.  We talked about such a wide variety of things, cause this man cannot stay on topic, to save his butt!!!  However, it seems that is all ends up coming back full circle in some strange way.
  She seems to think that she has me fooled into thinking that I believe 100% what she says and that every disagreement is all his fault.  Oh, but she is sadly mistaken because they both are at fault!!  It takes to two make a marriage and keep a marital household but in her mind, it seems, that he should do everything (or pretty much everything)  because she works the most hours.  They both work at the same retail store, but in different departments, different stores, and hours.  Altho, he has recently transferred to her store due to the way things have been going in the current store, that he has been working in.
  Sorry for the delay in posting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment