Friday, March 22, 2019

FINALLY!!!!

3/22/19 -- Finally, I start back at a printing company that I have worked for in the past, a year ago.  I happened to be at the grocery store, a couple of weeks ago, and saw someone that works at that company.  We started talking, she told me that they are busy, they have 7 temp. people and only 4 our of the 7 come to work on a regular basis.  She told me that they are behind, as a result.  So, I decided that I would email the temp. service, and call the boss of the mail room of this company.  The first email back from the temp. service said no, but the next day or so, a call came from the temp. service stating that the boss called and said they needed help.  So, my phone call worked, to the boss of the mail room.  I didn't reveal that I had a conversation with a certain someone from the mail room, but I am glad that I did.
  A direct result of that call to the boss of the mailroom, is that I start working for them on Monday.  I had to go to the clinic in the bigger city, about an hour away from me, for a drug screening and reverifying info at the office of the temp. service.  There is where I found out that I would start on Monday, like this coming Monday.  I am so glad because I really need something to keep me busy during the day, before going to babysit; not to mention the money that really comes in handy.  I also found out that I will be making more money, this year than that last time I worked for them, which is even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment