Friday, March 8, 2019

Why cont.?????

3/8/19 -- To continue from my last posting:  The title of this is "Why?"  So, why did it take so long for someone to acknowledge, to me, that they were concerned about me?  Why did it take me actually making contact in order to get the contact back?  Why do I always have to be the one to initiate the contact in order to get the response?  There are several people that I typically have contact with, yet when I know that it's been awhile since I have heard from them because I haven't made contact, why can't they make the contact first, for a change?
  I have had more contact with the man from Milwaukee, he's the one that slept with me.  I gotta admit that we are working on a plan of get together again, over night, this time around.  We have to work around his work schedule and the fact that when he has a Sunday off, but has to spend it doing household chores and/or taking his mom to church. 
  The plan that I came up with; is to have him come to my place on Saturday evening, [Saturdays are a bit shorter than the weekdays, work wise] spend the night then he can still go home on Sunday and do whatever he has to do, on Sunday.  We both have found that we want to be with each other.  I just really wish that he had way more time to spend with me and not so much time at work.  The day that he spend a couple of hours with me,  he explained more as to why he job is more consuming than he wants it to be.  His long term plan is to not be there for more than 6 or 7 years and I think that he's more than half way there.

No comments:

Post a Comment