Friday, April 8, 2016

Life is Interesting.....

4/8/16 -- This life is so very interesting, for me, as well as, I am sure all of you out there.
So, I had be texted a cell number for a cleaning job.  I contacted back concerning the day which was initially to be this morning, but because I usually work til noon or a little beyond.
Yesterday, just as I was leaving work I was informed that I wouldn't have to come in because my boss has the day off. The cleaning job is set for Saturday, afternoon and the woman couldn't get off of you her job to come up today to show me the house and get me started.
  I will be cleaning the house tomorrow.  The house is located out by my friends Mr. & Mrs. R&L W so I do know where it's at, with exception to the specific address.  
  Earlier this week my left ear started bothering me in a seriously painful way, after I itched it with my little finger. By the time I got home it was beyond my being able to tolerating it. Amazingly enough I was able to call the clinic, get referred to the Ear, Nose, and Throat department, because my regular doctor was out of the office for the week, and no one else was available.  Plus I didn't think I could stand the pain til the next day.  The E.N.T Doctor had an opening for exactly a half an hour later, so I quick changed and went up there.  As it turned out there was some "gunk" in my ear that was sitting right on my ear drum which was causing the major pain.  He took it out and I could feel a difference, right after.  However, my ear still felt strange and hurting but better.  Then I told me that if I had a rough night that all I had to do was call him and he would call down a prescription for an anti-biotic.  My ear was better on Wednesday but by yesterday it was getting worse, again.  So, I called his office to let him know what was going on and to make sure that it was normal or not.  A nurse in the office, called me back stating that the Dr. had called a script down to the pharmacy for an anti-biotic.  I guess that means there is or could be an infection in there.  While I was there I picked up some Advil to get a handle on the pain for my ear, given that nothing else was working.  Now, my ear is feeling better.  Who'd a thunk that one dose of the Amoxicillin and Advil would make such a difference.  I do however, have to take the Amoxicillin for ten days, to make sure that the infection is gone.
   I did go to see the "new guy on the block" in behavioral health and I do like him.  He seems to have a pretty decent "bedside manner" and want to push me like my one and only other Counselor did.  We are going to pick up where we left off, I had just started tell my first Counselor, about the anxiety with going to church on Sundays, so that is where we are going to continue with.  I have some more appointments with him.  
  I started my Physical Therapy with "J" at the clinic - I almost completely forgot about it.  I had it scheduled for 7am right before going to work.  However, because I didn't have to work I almost "spaced" the PT appt.
  I have to say that I feel like I am getting the "shaft"  by my boss.  I do have to find another job but I feel like he isn't going to give a chance to do that before I am given no choice.  I have begun the search but nothing is going to "materialize" in an instant.  I tell you what, there is just too much going on that I am so very glad that I have a Counselor that I can talk to and get some help from now instead of waiting til next month, or calling "T" the Departmental Coach/Boss; not too sure that I could survive that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment