Monday, November 7, 2016

Many things

11/7/16 -- So many things that go on in my mind, sometimes and it just blows my mind.  This man that I can call "mine" is something quite special, I know that I have never experienced anything like it.
This man makes me feel so special by all the things he says to me and even more so when he can make to my place, for a couple hours.  This man work 13 hours a day during the week, plus 9 hours+ on Saturday so Sunday is the only time that he can doing anything around his house and come to see me.  There have been a few times that he has sacrificed normal sleep to make it to me to spend a couple hours, then end up not leaving when he wants to so then he is sacrificing more sleep before having to be to work the next morning.  Those types of things really make me feel special. 
  Now, I think that there is one thing that a number of men if not most men have this thing about not letting you know when plans have changed.  He knows that I look forward to seeing him on Sundays and yet twice now, due to illness with his Aunt, he couldn't make it but forgot to let me know that something changed and he wasn't going to make it.  So, the biggest part of the day yesterday, I was worried about him because I hadn't heard from him  at all, til finally around 7ish pm.  Once I heard from him then I finally relaxed because I then new he was ok, but by that time I had figured out that he wasn't going to make it and that something had obviously come up, but not knowing was driving me nuts, as far as, whether it involved him directly or what.  I guess that means that I really do love and care about him.  I am in such new territory for me that I just am not quite sure what to do and that is a pleasant feeling.
  Now, I have one thing that is just not letting go, even tho things seems to have settled down somewhat concerning my dad; the stress level for me seems to be up enough to cause my headache to return on daily basis.  Since my dad ended up in the hospital, the second time, I have had a headache that won't go away.  Unfortunately, this is the same type of headache that I was dealing with for two years but thankfully it isn't quite as bad, yet I still have to manage it with the medications that I have til I get the next round for the 360 nerve block.  The next appointment for that nerve block is the end of the month.
  With all the things that I have dealt with over the last two years; it is so wonderful to have a very positive thing happening in my life.  To have a man in my life is so unexpected and so scary but I want to move forward because I am enjoying the way that he makes me feel.  We have even been talking about marriage, which seems so quick for me, the quickest that I have ever experienced but not that I have ever heard of.

No comments:

Post a Comment