Tuesday, November 1, 2016

A Good Day

10/31/16 -- I had a pretty good day, yesterday.  I did the normal Sunday thing, go to church (still very important to me) ate lunch afterwards, then about 1:30pm went home.  I ended up dealing with a headache that I had for quite a few days. I ended up taking some medication to help reduce the pain. 
  By mid-afternoon, I couldn't take it anymore, I messaged my Boyfriend (that still sound so strange for me to say) to find out what was going on, and to see if he was going to come to visit.  He did finally answer saying that he had been on the road to me for awhile.  Needless to say, I was beyond excited.  I couldn't wait to see him, it had been two weeks but it felt like longer than that.
  When he finally got here and into my apartment; I just got the most excellent greeting.  He pretty much immediately began kissing and hugging me.  What a greeting, I guess that meant that he missed me.  I think that his intention was to be to my place earlier but he worked later than normal, on Saturday, then he crashed, fell asleep.   Poor guy, after a few minutes of talking and relaxing he fell asleep, he did that a couple of times.  I don't mind, tho because the means that he feels comfortable enough to fall asleep.  His time to leave came way too soon, he has a long drive.  When he was about to leave we started talking about things that he can't eat.  I found out one very important thing about him and that he is allergic, pretty much deathly allergic to anything dairy.  If we were to get married (which is being talked about) i would drastically change the way I make some things.  I also I would have to cook less red meat and pork, it seems that his body just doesn't like it when he consumes it.  That pretty much leaves fish and chicken, and turkey, altho I am not a huge fan of turkey not even the ground stuff, but I can learn to like it.  The dairy allergy is something that I really have to pay attention because he could get sick by kissing me right after I consume anything that had dairy in it.  Things like butter, sour cream, cream cheese, ice cream, and cheese.  So, when I know that he is coming I have to be careful.  I don't want to do anything that would send him to the hospital let alone a two week recovery.
  Now, I have one issue that is adding to my headache problem.  My dad's health issues and add to that not having a job.  The family that I was working with ran into a mental/medical issue for the mom; which meant that the dad ended up taking FMLA 6mos long, then after that he has a 2wk vacation that takes him into January.  So, consequently I am now jobless.  I have zero idea what exactly what I am going to do.   

No comments:

Post a Comment