Saturday, January 14, 2017

Life in Progress

1/14/17 --   I still can't believe it's two-thousand seventeen; for some reason it just seems so weird to me.  Not exactly sure why.
  My man and I still haven't seen each other and it's been just over two months, it really sucks too.  In my personal opinion it is difficult to really get to know each other when you haven't seen each other face to face, more than twice.  Yet, we are plugging away, and doing the best we can.  I am not will to give up, on this, just because of distance and his work schedule.  I firmly believe that God brought us together, so I have to just "chill" and let things happen when they happen, because God is in complete control.  Of course, none of this is happening at the pace that I want it too, but that is all the more reason for me to just chill.
  I haven't heard anything more from my son, that is a little frustrating but I can't get impatient with him either because if I show him that I am impatient it could push him away, again.  So consequently, stay chill and wait for him to respond to my request, when he is ready.  My granddaughters birthdays are beginning to come around again and I would really love to be apart of their birthday parties, this year.
   I gotta tell you, this side of depression is different, exciting, and terrifying at the same time.  Yet, I am not willing to go backwards because I didn't like that, at all.  I have even started working my crafty thing, plastic canvas making stuff, again because it keeps my hands and mind occupied.  I even have been playing, only two games, on my iPad, and on my phone be occupy my mind.  I don't spend a long time on either one of those devices but I do play some games.
  I am still seeing my counselor but I don't know for how much longer.  I am getting to the place where I don't need the counseling.  Also, the new insurance that I have will only cover 6 sessions, unless they get pre-authorization for any more.  I do like being able to go to talk to someone because as of right now I have no one, and the woman who I am talking to, may just be able to help me work thru a couple of other issues before I have to stop or I call a halt to them.
  I really want to encourage the readers of this blog to make comments and ask questions because I would really like to see your feedback and maybe even help someone who is struggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment