Friday, March 16, 2018

More...

3/16/18 -- I guess my job at the printing company is coming to an end, once again.  Supposedly Tuesday will or should be the temps last day for a while.  I don't mind but the staffing service called me and said that because this is a comp. case I have to be doing something while the staffing agency continues to pay me and pay the medical expenses.  She seems to thinks so, anyway.  She said that she will get more info, on Monday as their main office is on the East coast and they were already closing when she was talking to me.  I don't mind doing something that I can sit down and do and still have the ability to leave at the same time.
  The babysitting job that I had been doing, I can't quite do yet due to the gravel driveway and the steps to get to the door.  I don't particularly want to hurt my self by the trying to walk with the crutches on gravel, and the gma, doesn't want that either.  Anyway, she wants to know if I will watch her little gdaughter during spring break, which I don't have a problem doing.  She is willing to bring her to my apartment. Well, gma works here in the same town that I live in, so she isn't going out of her way.

No comments:

Post a Comment