Thursday, March 15, 2018

Wondering Thoughts

3/15/18 -- I mentioned, in my last post, about not complaining about being in a wheel chair because I know people that have to being them, permanently.  Well, I was sitting the wheelchair, unfolding paperwork when thoughts of my little sister started wondering thru my head.  Caught me so off guard, and i don't even know what brought those thoughts but they brought me to tears, for a few minutes.  I haven't really complained about being in the wheelchair, cause I know people in them plus I know that I will be getting out of it, eventually.  I use my office chair to roll around in here, at home.  I also use my crutches, because it feels good to get up and move around.  I don't really need blood clots forming in my legs due to lack of movement.  Even at work, I use my crutches to go to the bathroom because it is so much easier than the wheelchair.  It also, feels so good to just stand up.  Since I can use my left leg for balance without putting any weight on it, makes it somewhat easier to be on the crutches. However, there are things that I don't particularly want to do because it would just be a hassle, to me, more than anything.
  I have adjusted some of my habits just because of the time factor.  Like taking a shower before work, not happening when it takes me a bit longer to accomplish that feat.  So, I wait to take a shower in the afternoon, after work.  Even simply cleaning the litter box, I have to adjust myself or have someone else do it for me.  I don't like having someone else doing it but sometimes there is a need to do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment