Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Results

3/13/18 -- So, yesterday morning (bright and early) I had an MRI on my knee, to find out if there was anything else going on, inside. Given the fact that x-rays don't show torn tendons or torn cartilage   The MRI has shown a bone bruise right in the area where I felt the start pain when I initially injured it.  Now, I have to go 4-6 more weeks with no weight on my knee, using the crutches and rolling around in my office chair.  Plus, taking advantage of the wheel chair and service that I am getting at work. I gotta tell you, this crutch thing, is really making things complicated.
  I have been very careful to not complain simply because there are so many people that are in wheelchairs that seem to get along just fine.  I have no idea if they all have help at home, or not, but I know that i don't.  So, I just have to figure things out as I go.  I do have to figure out the shopping thing.  I can drive but getting the groceries into the apt from my car is the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment