Friday, May 10, 2019

No Work

5/10/19 -- Well, I didn't have to work today.  I worked all week, but today not so much.  I have only babysat one day due to the crazy rainy weather that we've had most of this week.  Now today, I don't know for sure if I have to babysit because the Grandma does in home care, and she was called to come in yesterday, but wasn't sure about today.  I haven't heard from her, as of yet.  
  I am going to make the eclairs that I want to make for my mom.  I have to go to the grocery store to pick up milk, cream, and something else.  I am planning on going to see my mom, tomorrow so that I can go to church, on Sunday.  Plus I am going to treat myself to a decent place to eat.  Someplace like Laughing Trout, or Vinces or possibly even The Sand Burr, depending on if I go to the Lovelaces, or not.
   It would be super nice if I actually heard from my son, however, I am not holding my breath, which is pretty sad.
Sad because I haven't really heard from my son, on his own, for quite a long time.  I really miss him, my dad, my sister, and my granddaughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment