Monday, February 17, 2020

Life

2/17/20 -- Here it is 2020 and we are already February, the last part of February.  I have been quite awhile without a job, and even my car was needing repair, to the point of grounding me to the town I live in.  I broke down and asked my mom to help me with getting my car repaired.  She did and even told me that she was going to help me out anyway.  As a result I have some money sitting in my savings account.  Boy, once my car was repaired I felt like a freed bird.  Good grief, I felt like I was trapped and it was driving me crazy.
    Once the car was fixed that freed me up to start looking for jobs.  I couldn't look for a job without having a reliable car to drive. 
  Then, I met a guy on Instagram who hooked me up with a job that will allow me to work from home.  Now, of course, I am about leary on the whole internet contact, only, but I am prepared for it to be a crappy scam.  It does look legit, but we'll see.  If this job actually pans out, it'll be perfect to be able to work from home and I will be able to afford to do things, that I normally can't afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment