Sunday, February 23, 2020

More Different

2/23/20 -- So much more different things going on:  I was given a link by a man who found me on Instagram.  This job is for a home care company, but it will be working from home as an Administrative Assistant.  This whole process has been done completely online.  There hasn't been visual meetings, just communication online, only.  I had to open a new bank account (to protect my personal account from theft) so that this company can deposit money into it an have online access to it.  I wasn't about to let them have access to my personal account, online or otherwise.  I have been scam attempted so many times that I wasn't about to knowingly allow them to do anything to jeopardize what little money I have.  So, I opened an account, strictly online and they have access to it for now.  The whole idea being that they will provide money to purchase the equipment that I need to work for them from home.  So, I found a bank that would allow me to put the least amount possible to open the account, so that if they end up being a fake, I am not out any money of my own.
  So far, this seems to be legit, so far.  I am still treading carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment