Friday, February 21, 2020

Something Different

2/21/20 -- Ok, so this past couple of days has been rather interesting.  There is a couple that live upstairs and across the hall from me.  The woman treats her husband like a slave or a maid.  She is a very stubborn and hardheaded woman.  I don't think I have known any other woman to as hardheaded as she is.  To the point that I have chosen  the times with which to address things with her that I see she should deal with and change to go along with the things that get on her nerves concerning her husband.  I swear, she spends more time cutting him down, in front of everyone, including his friends, parents, and even her children of whom she has joint custody of and gets every other weekend with.
  I have more involved with their marriage than i think is healthy for me, especially have this last blow up, that was nothing like their last one.  Involved with meaning - that both of them have come to me individually and together, to help them work things out.
  Anyway, things came to a head between them and I just didn't have the sense to stay out of it, so then I got yelled at for confronting her with the things that she does and how I have seen her treat her own husband.(as has her boys, seen how she treats their stepdad)  Even her boys have brought that very thing up to her and she somehow manages to make and excuse for the way she treats him.
  This woman is an expert in reasoning things in her head, rehearsing it so that when she actually says it, it's believable to the person who she is telling.
  To say the least, since that blow up, she had moved some stuff but then ended up moving back in.  Somehow, I knew that this separation wasn't going to last as long as it should have.  I know the things that I have said because I live in the front of the building as they do and their vehicles are parked in the front, as mine is.  So, whenever someone leaves or returns I generally pay attention to that stuff.  I don't think that either one of them can live without each other, in a weird sort of way.  Unless, this a complete cohabitation, I kinda doubt it.  They have had a real strange marriage, and I think that I have more that enough of the crap they deal to each other and I will no longer be telling them any personal stuff because she will turn around and use it against you, when she is angry with you.  She does that to her husband, all the time.  What irritates me the most is that I have helped helped them out by doing more than just listen to them gripe about each other.  So, therefore I don't appreciate being treated the way she did me that night. Even now, I have yet to hear from either one of them, however, I think its fine with me me because I don't think I want any more of their type of drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment