Wednesday, August 19, 2020

BoyFriend???

 8/19/20 -- Well, for the umpteenth time, I was contacted by a man off of the social platform, Instagram.  There have been quite the number of men who have contacted me via Instagram, claiming that they want to become serious, with me.  These men have all, pretty much, have contacted me and ended up wanting money from me, in one way, shape or form.  They all, have pretty much have just attempted to get money from me, then would stop talking to me when I would consistently tell them "NO"!

  Well, this man also contacted via Instagram, however this man actually called me after I first acknowledged his first contact.  I have actually talked to him several times via hangouts.  This man sounds great, he has a wonderfully deep voice and I am seriously turned on when I listen to him speak.  He has even, already proposed to me!!  I didn't quite now how to respond when he asked me.  Let me just say, that even though I am falling for him, I am still somewhat prepared for that "other shoe to drop"!  I do have my doubts about there actually being another "shoe to drop" but one just never knows. LOL

        


No comments:

Post a Comment