Friday, August 7, 2020

Job

 7/7/20 -- Ok so, I do have a job.  The great thing about this job, is that, I work from home and when I have to leave, is to take a package to either USPS, UPS, OR FEDX.  The premise is; I have to sign into a website 3x a day to check if there are any packages coming my way.  Whenever, I get a package, I have to thoroughly check the package for the item in the package is intact and matches the packing list.  I have to upload pictures to the dashboard on the company's website then when the shipping address label is ready for download, I do that and put on the repackaged item and take it to where ever it's supposed to go for delivery to the customer.

  The salary is pretty good with the ability to earn a bonus with every package I successfully send out.

No comments:

Post a Comment