Saturday, August 22, 2020

True Colors

 8/22/20 -- Ok, So I am so upset!!!!! and that is the understatement of the year!!!  So, last night, I was talking to my, so called boyfriend.  So, he tells me that the "drill plate" on the oil rig that he has been working.{allegedly}  This drill plate, is a very expensive piece of equipment, and he claimed that he didn't know how he was going replace that piece of equipment.

  So, guess what?? The other "shoe dropped!"  He asked me for money to help him raise the money for the equipment he has to purchase!  How is it my responsibility to help him come up with the money to replace that drill plate?!  We have been talking via google hangouts for a couple weeks and he want to try to blame me for the contract being breached because he didn't build in a way to compensate for equipment failure and replacement.  I don't think so!!  I swear, I must look gullible or desperate, neither of which I am, on my Instagram profile.  I don't understand why these men think that it's a dating site, cause it's not!  I am not on there looking for men, period end of story, yet these men look for someone, come across me and figure that I am desperate enough to fall for their sweet talk and whatever else.  Well, I don't and I am even onto their game even before they try to play. 

  Oh, and at the same time, I was talking to another guy, on google hangouts, and he tried putting me in the middle of him and another guy.  The alleged plan was to have this other man, pass along money to me (via auto transfer, into my bank account) then tell me (supposedly before the transfer is complete) how I am supposed to get the money to him.  Now, mind you, I have a bank account that is separate account from my everyday use, account.  However, I have zero intent on being suckered into something that really sound fishy.  I let him know that, but then he tries playing the guilt trip, which doesn't work on me.  I have been talking to these guys strictly online and somehow they think I should automatically trust them enough to give them what I don't have or do something that I don't feel comfortable doing.  I don't understand that, at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment