Saturday, September 5, 2020

WELL THEN..........

 9/5/20 -- Well then.....So, I think I spoke about a job that I thought I had....

I had been "working" for a "delivery service" that entailed my receiving packages, checking the contents and uploading pics to the given website.  I was to get paid, once a month....however when it came to the time that I was to get paid, which happened to be this past Monday. NOTHING!!!!!!! I waited a couple days then on Wednesday morning, I ended up talking to a friend, who happens to be a neighbor.  She had actually called me early in the morning and we were talking.  I happen to tell her about that company and the fact that I hadn't gotten paid, yet.  So, my neighbor, googles "??????? Delivery Service" and it takes her to a legit company.  She tells me where to go and I find it too, got to the "contact us" page where I found a reddish pink box the says; something to the effect of -- we know there are people out there who are copying our logo and claiming to have positions for "product checkers" they are a fraud.  We have reported them to the BBB.  I was devastated when I read that.  I cried, then called my mom and cried a little more.  Mom was very supportive and understanding.  She offered to help me out financially even encouraging me to go ahead and get the membership at the Y.  

  I went down to visit my mom, she lives about a half an hour to the south of me.  She wanted to just give the money rather than sending it thru the mail because that would just take more time, that I really didn't want to wait.  Simply because once I saw that this "job" was fake, I had to close my bank account and open a new one, plus do a couple other things online.

  I now have pretty much everything squared away, although I have to wait til I get my new debit card before I can order my new laptop. Other than that, things are ok.  However, I am still feeling pretty discouraged right now.  I will even admit that I wanted to just drive off a cliff, while I was sitting at my desk and crying.

  As far as, that so called boyfriend, I still am not completely sure about him.  To be brutally honest, I am talking to 3 different men, on google hangouts.  All three of these men live outside of the state that I live in; one of the actually claims to be in Sweden.  I don't know that I truly consider any of them as boyfriend, but I don't mind talking to them.  The reason that I don't really consider them as boyfriends is; I highly doubt that anything will come of the relationship, regardless of what they say.  Therefore, I don't see any harm in talking to the three of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment